Training & Services
You need to expand your knowledge on AID?
BMD offers training:
– on request
– à la carte
– Dutch or French speaking
– at BMD Antwerp or on site
– for beginners or advanced
– for Clinicians or Laboratory Technicians
– in the following areas:
ANA-DNA-ENA ANCA RODENT TISSUES
Most important in the training is the pattern recognition. How do patterns look like? How can you distinguish one pattern from another?
All patterns are illustrated with slides and also individual interpretation on the microscope is part of the program.
The aim of the AID training is to upgrade the practical knowledge of the delegate.
On a regular basis BMD organises the following training
– Training 1: ‘ANA – DNA – ENA’ beginners
– Training 2: ‘ANA – DNA – ENA’ advanced
– Training 3: ‘ANCA’
– Training 4: ‘RODENT TISSUES’ (AMA, ASMA, APCA, LKM, etc…)
You want more information about training programs and sessions? Contact us.