The smartest way automating IFA reading
The Image Navigator® is an automated microscope that captures images of autoantibody IIF slides; HEp2000, crithidia, ANCA, LKS, EmA.
- Separates the images into controls, possible positives, possible negatives, and titers.
- Presents these images to the laboratory professional on separate review screens for easy and quick confirmation and reporting.
High Quality Microscope
- LED light source
- Digital camera + Software
- Image Navigator Software
- State-of-the-Art Innovative technology
- Fastest slide result throughput for IFA reading
- High quality, extensive image analysis
- Excellent agreement to manual review
- Fully networked front-end and back-end automation with LIS
- Simultaneous review of ANA screens and titres
- User defined IFA pattern library and training tool for IFA reading
- Streamlined IFA testing -> improved productivity
- Standardise IFA processing
- Fast worklist loading
- Rapid sort of positive and negative IFA samples for ANA and ANCA
- Fast release of results to LIS
- Remote review station for advanced productivity
- Bi-directional LIS interfacing
- Bar-coded HEp-2000® slides allow for full traceability of patient results