BCT & PRESERVATIVES
Collection and preservation products protect sample integrity during extended periods of transportation and storage, ensuring preanalytical variables are controlled and the samples are protected.
BLOOD COLLECTION TUBES (BCT):
BCT is reducing the need for immediate plasma preparation due to its unique stabilization properties.
- cell-free DNA BCT: stabilization of nucleated blood cells, preventing release of genomic DNA and allowing isolation of high quality cell-free DNA. It has also been demonstrated to minimize the degradation of CTCs.
- RNA complete BCT: stabilization of cell-free RNA in plasma preventing the release of non-target background RNA from blood cells during sample processing and storage.
- Cyto-Chex BCT: direct-draw blood collection tube for the preservation of whole blood specimens for immunophenotyping by flow cytometry.
- Streck Cell Preservative is an easy-to-use liquid preservative that maintains cellular antigen expression, including cluster of differentiation (CD) markers of biological samples for analysis by flow cytometry.
- Streck cell-free DNA Urine Preserve is a liquid reagent that stabilizes cell-free DNA (cfDNA) in urine. The reagent stabilizes all cellular components, including red blood cells, white blood cells, and proteins present at the time of collection, allowing for additional downstream urinalysis testing.